French Version here
Datacapt is fully committed to the protection of personal data. You will find below all relevant information about the processing of your personal data when you are using this Site (i.e. the website www.datacapt.com).
Who is responsible for processing personal data on this Site?
Datacapt is responsible for the processing of personal data of people using this Site and therefore acts as Data Controller.
What personal data does this Site collect?
In the course of its operation, this Site may collect the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data: any information that allows your identification, directly or indirectly, such as your name or contact information (email address, phone number) and Company Name.
- Connection data: any information about your connection and access to this Site (e.g. type of computer and browser used, time-stamping of your connection, IP address, pages viewed, browsing history)
- Data collected by cookies: only technical cookies
Any processing of personal data must be carried out for a defined purpose. In this regard, the collection and processing of personal data on this Site is carried out for the following purposes: To allow us to provide you with more information about our services:
Your personal data are only processed by Datacapt for those purposes and are not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
On what basis does this Site process your personal data?
For the purposes of this Site, your personal data is only processed on the basis of:
- Your previous consent: where you have clearly expressed your approval of Datacapt’s processing of your personal data. In practice, this usually means that Datacapt will ask you to sign a document, or fill out an online opt-in form or follow any relevant procedure to allow you to be fully informed and then either clearly accept or refuse the processing of personal data envisaged.
- The performance of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering a contract : where you ask for information about our services and products.
- Datacapt’s “legitimate interest” within the meaning of applicable data protection law. In this case, Datacapt takes into account your fundamental rights and interests in determining whether the processing is legitimate and legal.
How long is the personal data collected on this Site kept?
Datacapt will only retain your personal data for the duration necessary to achieve the purposes outlined in this statement.
Data collected in order to customize your browsing experience are only kept during your browsing session.
Data collected for commercial purposes (i.e. to provide information, demo, prices of our services) are kept for 3 years.
By derogation, Datacapt may be required to retain your Personal Data for a longer period of time, in accordance with what is authorized or prescribed by applicable law, or to the extent that it is necessary to protect its rights and interests.
Who has access to the personal data processed by this Site ?
Datacapt will never transfer your personal data to third-party.
What are your rights regarding your personal data processed by this Site ?
You may exercise your rights as provided by the data protection laws.
To this end, Datacapt informs you that you have the right:
- to access, on simple request, your personal data – in which case you can receive a copy of this data (if you requested it), unless the data is directly available to you, for example in your personal account;
- to obtain a correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date;
- to obtain the deletion of your personal data in the cases set out in existing data protection legislation (“right to be forgotten”);
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data without affecting the legality of the processing, when your personal data has been collected and processed on the basis of your consent;
- to object to the processing of your personal data, when these have been collected and processed on the basis of Datacapt’s legitimate interests, in which case you will have to justify your request by telling us your particular situation;
- to ask for a limitation on the processing of personal data in situations foreseen under existing data protection legislation;
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact. We will then take the necessary steps to respond as soon as possible.
Contact information :
16 Rue Félix Mangini